Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bakin' n Bloggin'=Blaking??

So one of my nearest and dearest, Cathy, shared with me not too long ago that she was invited to join an online baking club, called Tuesdays With Dorie.

In this club, all members purchase Baking..From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan, and each week a different recipe is chosen and everyone bakes and blogs about it. The only rules are members must participate in at least 2 recipes a month. (oh ya, and have a blog...which is why I started this one, dedicated to my TWD posts!)

Hearing about this baking community dovetailed beautifully with the fact that I had JUST baked my first layer cake from scratch, and was itching to do more! I am so excited!! So, sign me up!

I will post my first recipe next Tuesday, Sept 2nd. And am thrilled that my first endeavor will be a cookie recipe!! Ahh...cookies!


So stay tuned….Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay, welcome to TWD! I really like the looks of those cakes.